Re: A DOSBox-X application for the Mac

Dr Mendelson,
Where do I find autoexec.bat for the DOSBox-X.App? I see one included at the end of the 'bdrive.conf', and an 'autoexec.conf', both in '/Applications/DOSBox-X-App.app/Contents/Resources/Files'. Placing the 'KEYB dv103' statement in either of these does not change keyboard input from standard QWERTY. Typing the statement when the program starts does the trick, but I'd like to automate it a little. I'm aware you wrote "absolutely no support," but I hope you'll make an exception or two for this simple stuff. F.W.