Settings for 35-line, 43-line, 90-column windows?

For a project I’m working on (based on recent work by Wengier) I would be grateful if anyone
could tell me which codes to enter into which file to configure XyWrite 4 for these window sizes:

35 lines x 80 columns
43 lines x 80 columns
35 lines x 90 columns
43 lines x 90 columns

Any detailed explanation would be especially helpful, something like, ’Open FILENAME.EXT;
position the cursor below such-and-such a line; type the command MN 35 and press the F# key to enter
the command in the file.’

I hope the project will repay the effort of answering this question. Thanks for any help.