Re: A DOSBox-X environment for Windows and macOS

My new MacBook Air with the M1 chip running Big Sur OS arrived last week. I have just got XY running with Mendelson's app. It downloaded and opened without problems (unlike Wengier's DoxBox-X, which my Macbook refused to open). I do need to  keep my copy of XY4 in the DosBoxDisk folder, but I can access my files on Dropbox by mounting a second drive with the handy drive menu. More experimenting is necessary, but I'm hopeful.

Lisa Kleinholz
lkleinholz@xxxxxxxxx