Re: DOSBox-X version 0.83.10 released!

Hi Harry,

I do not quite remember you requested this before, so can you please let me know how this feature is supposed to work? Thanks!

Wengier

On Feb 4, 2021, at 12:52 AM, Harry Binswanger <hb@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Wengier,

I may have written before, but the one thing that XyWrite desperately needs is Window's undo feature. Is there any way to get that in a dosbox-x platform for Xy?

Thanks for all your great work,
Harry