Re: Doxbox -x and idkey and italics, etc.

It's okay, let's forget about that and see if there's any way to get the bold, italics, and underline modes to work with black text on a white background. It looks like you assumed the background would be the regular XyWrite blue, so you didn't put in any of those text styles to show on a white background.
I see ttf.wpbg. Can I make it white? #ffffff didn't change anything. Nor did entering the word white there.