Re: Doxbox -x and idkey and italics, etc.

Thanks, Wengier. It’s probably not worth pursuing further but the italics MoDe numbers come out only with white foregrounds. Can’t see that wpbg changes anything. I tried lots of variants for wpbg and Cole definitions.

Is there any way to change dodbox-x color assignments from the XyWrite command line?

   -- HB

Sent from my iPhone