Xywrite speller and thesaurus are missing after move to Win 10

Not long ago, I installed Xywrite III Plus in vDosPlus on my Win 10 computer. It's working fine except for one problem: I can't access Spell or Thesaurus.

I've attached a screenshot of Autoexec.txt, which Carl Distefano says looks alright. And I've confirmed that the four spelling and thesaurus files are present in my \XY directory. (See second screenshot.)

Any idea why the speller and thesaurus aren't working?

Many thanks for your thoughts!
Lynn Brenner