Re: French accents

> Since attachments are stripped out of the Freelists archive (and
> maybe out of the daily digests too?), I thought I'd post ACC3.PM
> as raw Base64 code.

In furtherance of this thought, I wrote a utility, ClipDecode.exe,
which Base64-DEcodes the Windows clipboard. This allows you to select a
block of Base64 code, save it to the clipboard, and command ClipDecode
(or double-click a shortcut) and save the decoded output to a file. The
output file can be text, XPL code, or binary data -- it doesn't matter.

You can download ClipDecode here:

http://xywwweb.ammaze.net/dls/ClipDecode.zip

A companion utility, ClipEncode.exe, Base64-ENcodes clipboard text,
including plain text, XyWrite formatted text or XPL code -- Code Page
437 (US-Ascii) is assumed. Encoded output is poked back into the
clipboard.

You can download ClipEncode here:

http://xywwweb.ammaze.net/dls/ClipEncode.zip

ClipDecode and ClipEncode are compiled Autoit scripts. They may set off
antivirus (false) alarms, so be guided accordingly.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxxxx