Re: DOSBox-X version 0.83.20 on M1

> 2. Is there a brief Dummies guide on how to do the basic
> configuration files and set parameters most likely to be of use to
> XyWriters?

.... Can you be more specific?
Sorry Carl, to be so unclear. What I meant was that I needed a
dummies guide to setting up DOSBox-X for XyWrite. That would be about 2 pages?
I have to say that, in my limited experience of using Xy4 on 83.20 on
an M1, it is not stable. I've had two crashes over a week of very
light testing. Might that be an issue arising from the Rosetta
translation? Perhaps I should be working with a prior version that
had direct M1 support?