Re: DOSBox-X version 0.83.20 on M1

Have not tested directly in a Mac yet because I do not have a real Mac system with the Control key,
but for mapping the Control key to the macOS Command key, I think this should work the same as the
general method to change the Mod keys. By default Ctrl key is mapped to Mod1, so you just need to
change Mod1 to map to Command key instead of the Control key. To do so, you press the Mod1 key,
remove the previous mapping, then add the new mapping with Command key for Mod1, which I think
*should* work. Hope this helps.

Wengier