Re: DOSBox-X version 0.83.20 on M1

Thanks Ed, I will download and try your version later today. I wasn't hitherto aware of it. Clearly, starting from scratch, as I did, has caused all kinds of problems. When you say ,"I have an xy4 folder on that folder" do you mean that, after the installation and creation of that ~DOSBoxDIsk folder, you then create an xy4 folder directly off of it?