RE: DOSBox-X version 0.83.20 on M1

Faster hardware?

-----Original Message-----
From: xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Bill Troop
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2021 5:51 PM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: DOSBox-X version 0.83.20 on M1

Done based on David's prior suggestion to move folder.

One thing I do want to say about the Ed-release is that it is fast indeed -- much faster than the
setups I tried before. Loading of the DOS emulator and XyWrite is instantaneous.

Subjectively speaking, this is the fastest XyWrite IV experience I have ever had. Why you might even
say, it feels like Xy3 !