Re: DOSBox-X version 0.83.20 on M1

Thank you for that hint David. I was probably running it from the downloads folder. I'll run it from a folder under Users instead.
I'm amazed how much difficulty I'm having with
both these installation attempts, on a
plain-Vanilla brand new Mac, with only two
programs installed so far, Creative Suite, and the new Fontlab.