Wrinkles with the Ed-Distro of DOSBox-x

screen toggle. I was not able to get mapper to accept a key-combination though that it is doubtless possible.
Sender: xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Here's my question: suppose I want to add some drives permanently. In what file do I do this? Would that be 'dosbox-x.reference.full.conf' which I find within the app?

Also, re my earlier question about time disparities, there is a menu command
DOS/synchronize host date/time

which does what I want, but how do I make it permanent?