Re: CLRW

After Fred made me see that I was imagining that my Set Window width setting had any effect (thanks
to an ill-considered change I had made in the code), I've now uploaded a version with the Set
Window width setting actually works. I can now set the window to 100 columns wide, but I
haven't the faintest idea of how to make XyWrite work in that setting. Changing the BC Window
command from 80 to 100 doesn't seem to do any good. Possibly Carl can help?

Anyway, continuing my lack of support, you can change the screen real-estate by holding down the
Option key on startup, choose Edit bas configuration file, and experiment with the winperc (window
size as percentage of the screen size) setting. I simply don't know how the point size
setting and the winperc setting interact, and haven't experimented. I suspect that the
setting that appears second in the file is the one that takes precedence, but that's only a
guess.

You can experiment with these settings from the DOSBox-X command line, like this:

config -set winperc=60

or

config -set cols=100