Re: CLRW

Carl, I'm impressed by your screen shot, but I can't figure out how to get the same
thing to work on my system. Could you possibly provide beginner-level details?

To start with, how did you set 100 columns - in the configuration file or at the command line with
config -set?

Also, what commands in your startup.int are related to the window? settings I've tried
removing that BC window ⬦ command that I think you gave me long ago for 43 lines, and then
giving the D SW etc command from the command line, but the window looks like a cubist mess, no
matter what I do.

And did you add the D SW, etc. line to startup.int (and if so, where in the file) or issue it by
hand?

Please assume complete ignorance on my part. If I had any XyWrite expertise, I wouldn't have
to ask all these questions. (Someday, in another post, I'll suggest that the U2 readme might
start with a complete-beginner's guide. I finally got it installed on the second or third
try, but had to guess at the full meaning of the Help key.)