POSTGHST.PR4

Thanks again to Carl for this excellent work!
I've spent some time trying to modify the POSTGHST.PR4 driver so that it prints by default in Courier and not in Zapf Chancery, but I can't figure this out at all. The PostScript setfont command seems to be correct in the printer file, but the output is always in Zapf Chancery, which is certainly inconvenient.
If anyone on the list is an expert in Xy printer files, is there any
hope that you might look into this? Many thanks in advance.