Re: POSTGHST.PR4

Kari, that is exactly what I needed to know. Thank you.

The default font in the WinWorld download that I’ve been using (haven’t looked in
Carl’s setup yet) is Standard. Carl, would it make sense for the POSTGHST.PR4 file to include
a command that substitutes COURIER for STANDARD? That would make it possible to use your setup
out-of-the-box for printing with the PostScript driver. Of course, I may not know what I am talking
about, so feel free to ignore this.