DOSBox-X-App again

There is a slight error in the original DOSBox-X that made it impossible to print from the standard
XyWrite PostScript drivers through DOSBox-X. (This problem did not occur with the POSTGHST.PR4
driver, but it did occur with all the original XyWrite PostScript drivers.)

I’ve now corrected this error in my Mac and Windows versions of my DOSBox-X-App, and have
requested a fix in the original DOSBox-X code.

The slight error was that DOSBox-X expects PostScript print output to begin with %!PS, while XyWrite
uses the minimal legal signature, %! without the PS afterwards.