Window colors question

I’ve been putting together a XyWrite-for-DOSBox-X setup, based on Carl’s amazingly
ingenious portable setup, which is dazzling in its ingenious use of XPL code.

One question: for XyWrite, I tend to like the blue screen that’s the default in the
WinWorldPC download, and I have it mostly working, with this exception:

If in DOSBox-X I use the setting (which seems to be the right thing to do)

config -set wp=xy

then the document number and time are underlined. But I want them to appear in light blue on dark
blue, as they do if I use

config -set wp=wp

I’ve been staring at the window setting in settings.dfl without the faintest idea of how to
accomplish this. Can any generous list member help out?