EM-Distro DosBox time & date synch now works

Ed I don't know how you did it, and I would like if possible to know. Time and Date synch now works in the distro I downloaded a few days ago. I would ultimately like to change the font, which I find clotted, but that can wait. For now, everything is working more than tolerably.
I wonder if DOSBox will be able to run Merge286. That would be a good
compatibility test, with the triple keyboard something reset
necessary to switch between protected and unprotected modes.