Re: Double Line Spacing + On-Screen in XyWrite 4.018

Pawel,
Please read my previous post. As far as I can tell, this option has been removed from Xy4. The graphic view is all you got, and, of course, the PDF preview in VDosPlus.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx