From: "Carl Distefano" <cld@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: DOSBox-X-App on Mac: Assign a key to save highlighted as CLIP$
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2022 19:25:22 -0400

Reply to note from "Jon P" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("xywrite4")
Mon, 4 Jul 2022 21:44:08 +0000 (UTC)

Jon,

> I tried changing the assignment of my old CTRL-V to this:
> 47=NOJM2,.,s,a, ,C,L,I,P,$,Q2 but with no success.

Try this:

47=DZBXs,a,d,/,n,v, ,C,L,I,P,$,Q2

Func DZ "closes" the define. Command SAD saves the define to a file.
Switch /NV overwrites any existing CLIP$ without prior confirmation.

You may ned to prepend a "d:\path\" to CLIP$ for this to work. I'm not
sure where DOSBox-X looks for CLIP$, Perhaps in Z:\ ??

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxxxx