Signature reference Making the Transition XY4 ?

Carl,
This was a mystery. I went to my second floor and digged up everything I have received from XyQuest: all standard manuals and the separate reference set. I think my collection is complete, and as documented in the guides themselves.

Standard set:
IBM Signature Reference Guide
IBM Signature Installation and Learning Guide
IBM Signature Messages
IBM Signature LAN Administrator�s Guide
IBM Signature Quick Reference Card
IBM Signature Keyboard Template

Tech Ref set:
Signature Techical Reference Guide
Signature Programming Language User's Guide
Signature Command Reference Guide
These do not have the Transition Guide. There is a short introduction to Displaywrite users in the Installation and Learning Guide but nothing for XyWrite 3 users. After all, this is an IBM product!
However, it seems that there is a separate publication with a diskette.
See:
https://www.worldcat.org/title/signature-making-the-transition/oclc/025192674

Details:
Document Type: 	Book
All Authors / Contributors: 	Xyquest, Inc.
ISBN: 	0927923238 9780927923231
OCLC Number: 	25192674
Notes: 	Summarizes the differences between XyWrite III plus and Signature.
Accompanied by: Transition utilities user's guide and Transition utilities diskette. Description: 1 volume (various pagings) ; 22 cm + 1 user's guide (20 pages ; 22 cm) + 1 computer disc (5 1/4 in.)

I have not seen this.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***
Lexitec in English: https://www.lexitec.fi/english.html
Lexitec English and Finnish dictionaries: https://sk.lexitec.fi/en/
Home page in Finnish: https://www.lexitec.fi/

Unfortunately, this is a severely abridged version of Signature: Making
the Transition. The latter is about three times the size and goes into
granular detail on the various differences, including new VA settings.