Re: vdosplus keyboard anomaly

Reply to note from Edward Mendelson <em36@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Thu, 25 ë
2022 07:59:13 -0400

Thanks, Edward. In the meantime I've tinkered with it a bit. The
/Q[Q[Q]] switches are eliminated; the program is "quiet" by default --
to wit, no "flag" (tooltip) is displayed when an unstick occurs; for
that, you now need to add switch /F(lag) to the command. Other
informational outputs can no longer be suppressed, but they appear in
the form of tooltips instead of message boxes, to keep the display as
quiet as possible. I thought this advisable because these messages,
although rare, do provide useful information. All other options are as
before, and the "unstick" procedure itself is unchanged.

https://xywwweb.ammaze.net/dls/unstickkeys.zip

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxxxx