Re: speaking of keyboards

Reply to note from "David Auerbach" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
("auerbach") Fri, 26 Aug 2022 11:24:50 -0400

Thanks, David, what an entertaining read!

Though my keyboard requirements are unremarkable, I've lately been
tempted to stockpile plain-vanilla Logitech K120s in view of the
growing ubiquity of those Chiclet-key abominations, which seem to have
become standard-issue, at least with HP PCs. At about 12 bucks a pop, a
dozen would cost less than a low-end mechanical as per the article.
(Although, with Armageddon just around the corner, a half-dozen would
probably suffice.)

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxxxx