From: xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Carl Distefano
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2022 6:10 PM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Service pack for Xy4 - keyboard documentor

1The set of XyWrite 3+ installation disks posted in July had a
corrupted
disk that was unreadable. Thanks to Kari for pointing this out, and for
fixing it. The updated package is available here:

http://xywrite.org/xywwweb/Xy3-disks.zip

andd is mirrored here:

https://xywwweb.ammaze.net/dls/Xy3-disks.zip

--