Re: Manuals & beta version of Keyboard Documentor

For unknown reasons -- freelists? my Yahoo Mail? -- my inbox is only showing the second half of this post although Sent shows the whole thing. Trying again:

Re: Manuals & beta version of Keyboard Documentor

I have unearthed my cloth-boxed, spiral-bound and loose-leaf XY3+ manuals, which I believe people have already scanned. Also the plastic overlay to surround the IBM keyboard function keys, for back when keyboards were all the same...

Ditto for discs of XY III, XY 3.1 and XY printer files circa 1986, and the laminated "Reference Card" pamphlet with all the commands.

Tucked in with them were nine issues of the XyQuest newsletter, XyI/XyWrite Information,  from 1988-1991, including the strife over Signature in 1991.

Does anyone want those, or the discs and manuals, or the function-key surround?

I'm keeping the Reference Card, but I could easily scan it if it's not already archived.

Jon Pareles

xywrite Digest    Mon, 17 Oct 2022    Volume: 14  Issue: 106

In This Issue: