Re: Some U2 questions

Edward,
I am sure Carl's ultimate complication code page switching is nearly as impressive as Bovet Récital 26 Brainstorm Chapter Two Sunshine Collection (https://monochrome-watches.com/bovet-recital-26-brainstorm-chapter-two-sunshine-collection-price/) when you get it working.
My idea of a perfect setup is static, and the system is designed to
support this in many ways. In my view, if you need multiple CPs,
parallel independent setups are easier to handle. Given the cost, you
can afford only one Bovet, whereas in my case, you can indulge in a
basketful of new Swatches
(https://www.swatch.com/en-us/our-styles/new-releases/).

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***
Lexitec in English: https://www.lexitec.fi/english.html
Lexitec English and Finnish dictionaries: https://sk.lexitec.fi/en/
Home page in Finnish: https://www.lexitec.fi/
Something's clearly wrong with my setup. I may try to start from a fresh
set of Xy4 files and see what happens, though that may not happen until
next week.