Re: XyWrite 4 for the Mac - a first attempt

Dr M . . .
Oh-Oh.
ClamAV flagged six files as infected:

A64.exe
ACLIP64.exe
ALARM64.exe
RM-GUI.exe
Rm.exe
Xy4DBMac.exe

It lists the following infecting agents:

Win.Dropper.Razy-6646749-0 (four infections)
Win.Malware.Lokibot-6965637-0 (two infections)

Looks like none of them will influence the Mac (I hope!), but still.
Another issue specific to my system: opening the zip changed my keyboard setting from Dvorak to QWERTY. I did quickly give permissions to a few boxes that popped up during the installation without thinking about it much.

FW