Re: XyWrite 4 for the Mac - a first attempt

If you don’t trust the software, don’t use it. Just delete it. I wouldn’t dream of trying to convince you to do otherwise.

Of course! Nor would I dream of offending you. I really admire your work for us Mac users and use DOSBox-X-App.app every day.

--
Mistyped from a phone. Please forgive typos and brevity.