Re: XyWrite 4 for the Mac - a first attempt

Ignore everything I wrote about running DO B:\DRIVES.BAT - that command only works in my
vDosPlus-based system, which I haven�t posted yet.

In the DOSBox-X-based system, you can see the current drive letters by entering DOS at the command
line and then entering MOUNT at the DOS command line.

C: is the DOSBoxDisk folder
D: is your desktop folder

You can add other drive letters by holding down the Option key when launching the app, then, from
the menu, choose Edit base configuration file. At the end of the file, add a line or line that looks
like this:

mount e: ~/Documents

Use any letter other than C:, D:, or Z:, and any path on your Mac that you choose.