Re: XyWrite 4 for the Mac - a first attempt

Manuel,

First, my XyWrite Mac app is simply the current version of my DOSBox-X app (with a different
internal name) and an autoexec that runs XyWrite. If you go to Contents, Resources, Files, and edit
autoexec.conf, you can point it to your existing setup instead of C:\XY4. Or you can remove the
commands to cd c:\xy4, run editor and then exit. And then it will work (I hope) exactly like the old
DOSBox-X app, except that printing is improved in the current version (i.e. it works now; it
didn�t before).

Any differences that you find will presumably result from the difference between my XyWrite setup
and yours. I don�t pretend to know anything about XyWrite, so anything you can report will be
welcome.

Also, for best results, please make a change that I forgot to make. In settings.dfl, change LA=437
to LA=850.

I created a file that used guillemets and, and ran xy2ansi 1 on it, and the resulting file had the
correct Windows ANSI punctuation. I couldn�t get ansi2xy to work on the file, however.