A vDosPlus-based XyWrite 4 system for the Mac

And here is a variant of the DOSBox-based version that I posted earlier, this one running in the
Wineskin software that allows Windows programs to run on the Mac and Linux. It�s entirely
self-containe; the Xy4 files are inside the application, but drive C is a vDosDisk folder in your
home folder, D is your Documents folder, E is your desktop folder, and H is your home folder.

As the DOSBox-X version that I posted is basically the same as my DOSBox-X for the Mac with the
addition of XyWrite 4 with Carl�s many unique improvements, so this vDosPlus version is
basically my vDos for the Mac program, with vDosPlus in place of vDos and XyWrite 4 with
Carl�s many unique improvements.

I have no idea whether it�s faster or better than the DOSBox-X version and will be interested
to learn which is preferable and therefore worth maintaining.

Before even thinking of running it, you should open a terminal, enter the command

 xattr -rc

followed by a space (and the space is absolutely essential); then drag the application into the
terminal and press Return.

If you spent money on an anti-virus program for the Mac, it will probably try to prove its value by
telling you that this application is extremely dangerous. If you believe what it tells you, then of
course delete the application immediately.