Re: Ansified XyWrite?

I am attaching the necessary files to "ansify" the portable XyWrite setup available at https://ammaze.net/xywwweb/dls/index.shtml Two 1252 screen fonts are included and it's necessary to install them, following the Robert Holmgren's guidelines available at HELP Ansified in U2, except if your system already supports the 1252 CP (like Edward Mendelson's DOSBox-X-App.app). For the rest, it's simple: to copy the attached files over the portable setup. I'm out of my country, without access to the original files, documentation and so on, but I think it will work.
Regards,
Manuel