Re: A vDosPlus-based XyWrite 4 system for the Mac

Manuel,

I've made no effort to support codepage 1252 in any version.
I don't think I understand what you may mean by "solve the problems with the keyboard"? Do you mean "modify a DOSBox-X system with XyWrite in order to ANSIfy it"? If so, is there any chance that you could try installing all the ANSIfying files into my Mac setup so that I could offer it publicly as an alternative to the CP850 versions I've been posting? If you mean something else, pleas do let me know.
And if you could let me know whether the newly uploaded files that Carl
mentioned would in fact make an ANSIfied XyWrite, I'll experiment with
it later this week.