Two systems for running Xy4 under macOS

The group already knows about these two systems for running XyWrite 4 on the Mac, one based on DOSBox-X, the other using vDosPlus under Wineskin, and the group already knows that they exist only because Carl did all the work of making XyWrite portable. I’ve made some very slight changes in the versions I posed earlier, and have posted a brief page about them here:

Links posted to the list sometimes don’t work, so you may need to copy the link and fiddle with it. And, as usual, if your browser says it can’t find the page, check whether your browser mistakenly changed http:// in the address to https://