Re: Set color for selected text?

ok

Il giorno gio 9 feb 2023 alle ore 07:51 Kari Eveli <lexitec@xxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
Edward,

This is what the XyWrite 4 Customization Guide says:

DF DD Define Display — Changes the appearance of defined blocks. This
setting is useful for low-contrast screens such as those found in
laptops. XyWrite takes the number that you specify and compares it, in
binary form, to the number of the text that is defined. The actual
display is based on the binary difference between those two numbers. The
display will differ from mode to mode; the appearance of the command
triangles will also be affected. We suggest that you choose a number for
DD based on the appearance of normal mode text and the triangles. (The
initial default is 119.)
df dd=n — Format of the DD setting, where n is the number on which
XyWrite bases its calculations to determine how to display defined text.
df dd=40 — Example of the DD setting.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)