Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2023 10:47:50 -0500
From: Edward Mendelson <em36@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Two systems for running Xy4 under macOS

Jon and anyone else interested:

I've now figured out how to copy to the Mac clipboard from both the
vDosPlus- and DOSBox-X-based systems, and also how to paste from the Mac
clipboard, though it will take a bit of time to implement them usefully.
I've also figured out why printing sometimes wasn't working in the vDos
setup. When I've got this all sorted out, I'll upload and post a notice.