Re: Two systems for running Xy4 under macOS

Hi all,

For the record:

Standard keyboard assignments in Xy3:
Unshift   F1          | Begin/end sel. :59=Q1,DF
Unshift   F2          | Save sel.to key:60=Q2,SV
Unshift   F3          | Clear selection:61=Q3,XD
Unshift   F4          | Select line    :62=Q4,DL
Unshift   F5          | Blank cmdline  :63=Q5,BC
Unshift   F6          | CALL           :64=Q6,BC,c,a,xc
Unshift   F7          | Copy selection :65=CP
Unshift   F8          | Move selection :66=MV
Unshift   F9          | Execute cmd    :67=XC
Unshift   F10         | Goto cmdL/text :68=CC

And Xy4:
Unshift   F1          | Help           :59=Q1,H@
Unshift   F2          | Ins. text macro:60=Q2,XH,SG
Unshift   F3          | Begin/end sel. :61=Q3,DF
Unshift   F4          | Select paragr. :62=Q4,DP
Unshift   F5          | Blank cmdline  :63=Q5,BC
Unshift   F6          | Next window    :64=Q6,XH,NX
Unshift   F7          | Spell check    :65=XH,JM,(,S,p,e,l,l,)
Unshift   F8          | Formatted view :66=XH,SP
Unshift   F9          | Execute cmd    :67=XC
Unshift   F10         | Menu bar       :68=GT,SH

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx