Re: Utilities for converting XyWrite files to other formats on a Mac

Hi Edward,

I am so sorry if I described this incorrectly! I respect Edward and what he has done. But he is correct. I fully believe, as I know what Edward has done, but anything he presents will work for the Xywrite community. I was going under the assumption this is something having to set up, everything from scratch. And I was just commenting on that. I hope, and I did not intend, to say anything, but that. I fully believe that anyone will be able to use Edwards applications without problems. Please enjoy! I would. I hope you know that if it came out that way, I meant no aspersions toward you or anything you’ve done! I know what you’ve done for many years and you’re a great person! Mine was only a comment, and in this case I guess please disregard.

Russ

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS