Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 14:09:33 -0500
From: Edward Mendelson <em36@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Two systems for running Xy4 under macOS

I've now fixed some ugly screen font settings in the DOSBox-X-based
system for running XyWrite 4 on a Mac. All the changes are in the
application itself, so you can copy the new version of the app over the
existing one, and keep your existing Xy4 folder in your DOSBoxDisk
folder if you have one. Same download page:

http://www.columbia.edu/~em36/xywritemac.html