Re: Autosave on Mac

I appreciate you for responding,  Kari, but nothing works. Autosav1.tmp is still an ancient file. Something I didn't store yesterday disappeared, though luckily I had uploaded it elsewhere.

Settings.dfl, even after multiple restarts, includes:

df BK=1

DF AOP=C:\XY4\XY  (which is where settings.dfl and all newly written files are located, according to XY command line)

DF AOT=3,10

I've lost a couple of things so this is as worrying as it is baffling. I think it's an interaction between XY4 and DosBox-X but I don't know what's going on.

Jon P.

JP

xywrite Digest    Wed, 21 Jun 2023    Volume: 15  Issue: 052

In This Issue:
        Autosave on Mac