Subject: Re: Autosave on Mac
From: Carl Distefano <cld@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 21:23:28 -0400

I wonder if the issue here has to do with Unix-style file permissions. If so, the fix might be a command like
  for n in 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9; do; chmod u+rw "AUTOSAV$n.TMP"; done
Unfortunately, I can't elaborate as my internet access is severely limited for the time being -- sorry.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxxxx