Re: Happy New Year!

Happy new Year to all and heartfelt thanks Harry for continuing to pursue a modern XyW.

On Mon, 1 Jan 2024 at 11:04, Harry Binswanger <hb@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Carl,

I calumned Steve. I found this in a spam folder (of course it's from 11 months ago):

Technical Support technicalsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxx via mitalumprod.onmicrosoft.com

Feb 22, 2023, 9:03 PM
to Harry

Dear Harry,

Regrettably, I was not able to find the time to follow up on this before I leave for my trip in a few hours. But I have not forgotten about this, and do commit to responding to your more fully (discussing the various options).

Steve