Re: XY AND LINUX

 You have to use OS/2's Bootmanager, and also setup the partitions first
using OS/2's fdisk, then change the "type" of the partition that linux will
be on with linux's fdisk. It's pretty easy, really.
 I have gotten XY4 to go into graphics mode under linux, running a
fullscreen dos emulation session from the textmode prompt instead of in
Xwindows -- which is no real problem either since you have the ability to
switch "consoles", running one user logged in doing Xwindows, another logged
in in text mode running XY, and just do Alt-F2 or whatever to switch. Pretty
cool system -- as much as I loved OS/2 (and I ran it ever since v.2 came
out), I'm not going back. Linux is just way beyond it now.

--
Harmon Seaver
hseaver@xxxxxxxx

hoka hey!

Copyright, Harmon F. Seaver, 1995. License to distribute this post is
available to Microsoft for US$1,000 per instance, or local equivalent.