Re: Dodging Windows "Quit" default in XyWin

Dorothy Day:
>Not true; the nb.dfl file is in your Nbwin\Users\default directory, and
>may be modified as readily as any other xy/nb management file.

You are right, there is, although it feels strangely limited.
By the way:
- There is no "import" item in the NB menu. In XY-Win, I have my scanned
signature in my Fax template. Any way to do this in NB?
- There is no table feature in the menu; tables in NB have to be entered
manually.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo