Re: Wildcard replace and no 64k limit

 Lesley:
>  Easy. Write this mini-program called, err, umm, mini.pgm, and then load
>it to a save get key.
>
>≪SV101≫ GH ≪PV101≫ GEDRueCKT
>
>This saves the define (or selected text if you must) to 101, puts you on the
>command line, copies that which has been defined to the command line, and
>return you to the text area.
 I don't understand a word of this, but that only demonstrates my ignorance. I'll try this
immediately and see what happens.
Thanks a lot!

 ....umm.... 5 seconds later... I couldn't resist trying immediately, and must report that
your mini program results in a message: "need id & expression", and nothing else.
What am I doing wrong?
TIA

--
-- Rene