Re: Xy4 Dos Bugs

** Reply to note from Robert Holmgren  05/11/96
8:03pm EST

> I can't reproduce either of these problems in v4.017. Likewise, the
> complaint of J Besser that the cursor is not displayed on double
> occurrences of words (when Spelling) is not evident on my machine: cursor
> is always visible, and rests on the next word following the double
> occurrence. OTOH, I do have undesired erasures when back-deleting a manual
> correction during Spell [Besser].

Hurrah. That means they've done a fix in 4.017. I just reproduced the double-word
problem in the 4.014 speller; when it encounters this problem, there IS no cursor.
So one has no idea where the double word occurs.

Guess that's good reason to spend the 15 bucks for the upgrade to 4.017!

jb

        ***James D. Besser, Washington correspondent ***
 Fax: 703-978-3675 * E-mail: jbesser@xxxxxxxx or 4212207@xxxxxxxx ***