Re: Warning, Dangerous Virus !!! (fwd)

I got a copy of this same warning yesterday, forwarded from a
friend at a different institution. Apparently, this is an old
hoax, as you suggest, that has been revived. Systems people at my
place say so, anyway. As far as anyone knows, viruses aren't
spread in text files, but of course, anything is possible.

Matt Clark